This is often a tricky one – especially for new glasses wearers. How much eye makeup is too much? Do your eyes lack oomph with not enough?
Makeup guru Bobbi Brown has compiled a great ‘go to’ list when making up your eyes as a glasses wearer and here it is:
- use an eyeshadow or brow kit the same colour as your hair colour to fill your brows
- choose a light base eyeshadow for the entire eyelid, from lashline to browbone
- use a medium colour on the lower lid – from lashline to crease
- gel liner for some impact along top lashline
- powder liner along lower lashline
- finish with 2 coats of waterproof mascara