Independent Eye Care | Focused on you
With over 30 years of clinical experience, Drummoyne Optometry offers the highest standard of clinical care. From your first eye test to eyewear, contact lenses and ongoing support, our Sydney team will provide caring, reliable service and an individualised eye care plan to assist your unique vision needs. At Drummoyne Optometry our team includes therapeutically endorsed optometrists, which means they can prescribe eye medications and treat minor eye emergencies such as foreign body removal.
Sports vision, kids’ glasses and more
Our eye tests for adults and children are comprehensive and individually tailored to your eye health needs. Our thorough eye health check, as part of your eye test, screens for eye diseases including macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataracts and diabetes-related eye changes. Our eye tests are conducted only by qualified, experienced optometrists who are members of Optometry Australia and comply with AHPRA Board requirements for continuing professional clinical development.
Our services include:
- Eye tests for adults and children with on the spot Medicare claiming and HICAPS electronic private health fund claiming
- Comprehensive eye health checks, including screening for glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetes-related eye changes
- Computerised visual field tests
- Selection and fitting of eyewear, including kids’ glasses and sunglasses
- Sports vision assessments for adults and children
- Contact lens fitting and convenient online contact lens ordering
- Digital retinal photography
- Vision assessments for Roads & Maritime Services
- Colour vision assessments
- Pre and post LASIK (laser) eye surgery advice, assessment and aftercare
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs eye tests & glasses
- Fitting of dental loupes for Sydney’s dentist community
Digital Retinal Photography
By including digital retinal photography as part of your eye test, you have the peace of mind of a photographic ‘history’ of your eyes, which enables us to track eye health changes each time you visit and provide specialist referral where necessary.